Here is a link to a word version of my résumé, and here is a PDF.
I am a technology executive with deep experience in consulting and software.
- Strategic Direction – working with CEO, Innovation Team (8 members), and industry experts to set company technical direction.
- Mindfulness Team – started and led company meditation group (10 members).
- Merger Integration – leading several integration initiatives in merger. Main initiatives include time and resource tool integration; starting and managing offshore projects with Eastern Europe.
- Employee Retention – led multiple retention initiatives including team building, social activities, game room, recognition software system.
- Created ID-GEM – Process tool for developing business value proposition and ROI for new software projects.
Individuals and groups who have had a significant impact on my growh as a leader:
Though I’m a full-time leader I maintain an active interest in technology, recently I spearheaded some work with an internal team using node.js and Google Cloud to create a bot for Slack.
Amadeus Consulting/Exadel, Inc. VP of Development (2007 - Present)
- Grew company from 2 million to 12 million, increased employees from 30 to 70.
- Strategic resource planning, supply/demand evaluation to support growth. Hiring, right-sizing, etc.
- Managed relationships with key clients.
- Established 2-year strategic technology goals and drove new technology adoption.
- Sales and estimation for 2 to 3 million dollar initiatives.
For prior experience see the word résumé.
University of Iowa, B.S. Computer Science 1998
Curiosity is my real teacher and the best source of education. My blog is the best way to get a feel for my range of interests and my what I am currently learning: http://jonathanfries.net.
Specific areas of interest: http://jonathanfries.net/tag/conversational-ui/, http://jonathanfries.net/tag/7-habits/, http://jonathanfries.net/tag/application-rebuild/